In today’s press conference Governor Bryan announced return to “safer at home” phase
- Most businesses are allowed to open
- Bars remain closed
- Prohibition of new leisure guests until Saturday 19th
guests can arrive from Saturday 19th onwards
- 100% of visitors need negative PCR test or quarantine for 14 days .
for further info on testing requirements check here https://usvitravelportal.com/
- If you are a resident and want a staycation you are free to do so
- Beaches open until 4pm on weekends no restrictions during week
- Max gatherings 50 people in any place.
- Restaurants allowed to resume dine in
- no serving of alcohol at bar counters
- no more than 6 people per table
- masks at all time except when eating or drinking. If you have to get up from table you have to put on mask. Same for way in and out.
- tables 6 feet apart
- Churces back open max 50. Mask required
- Casinos and gaming back open Sept 19
- Private school campuses are allowed to open
- No rafting of boats, no beach parties, no boat parties.